We hold our babysitters and nannies to high standards. All SmartSitters must:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have at least 2 stellar references from recent, professional childcare-related positions.
- Be extremely reliable and punctual.
- Demonstrate a passion for working with children.
- Possess problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
- Be able to commit to working with SmartSitting for at least 6 months.
- Be legal to work in the United States.
- Be a non-smoker.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or be a current undergraduate student.
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience working with children; (professional experience as a babysitter or nanny is strongly preferred.)