Top 10 Kid Friendly Jokes!March 19, 2011
In last month’s newsletter, we included ten hilarious and kid friendly jokes as told to us by the wonderful kids and Smartsitters in our network. Here they are – don’t be afraid to share or send your favorite jokes to email@example.com.
10. Q: Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
A: Because he was feeling crumby
9. Q: What do you call a famous fish?
A: A Starfish
8. Q: What goes 99-thump, 99-thump?
A: a centipede with a wooden leg
7. Q: What’s brown and sticky?
A: A stick
6. Q: How do you catch a rabbit?
A: Hide behind a tree and make carrot noises
5. Q: How do you make a goldfish age?
A: Take out the “g”
4. Teacher (on the first day of Kindergarten): “If anyone has to go to the bathroom, hold up two fingers.”
Kindergartener: “How will that help?”
3. Q: What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
A: Nacho cheese
2. Q: What do you call a Frenchman on the beach?
A: Phillipe Flop (said with French accent)
1. Q: How do you wake up a sleeping Lady Gaga?
A: You poke her face!